Sunday, January 13, 2013

Overheard in the AYM household ...

Bill Cosby was right -- kids do say the darndest things. Honestly I had no idea having children would provide so much free entertainment. Which is good, since babysitters are expensive. Anyway, enjoy.



Kiddo, pointing at congested sister: "Boogers!"

Me: "Thanks, but can you think of a nicer way to say that?"

Kiddo: "... Please?"




Kiddo, spying a spider: "It's a daddy long legs!"

Me: "No, it's not a daddy long legs. It's too small."

Kiddo: "Brother long legs?"




Kiddo, upon waking up: "I'm sorry I ate the last cookie in my dream."

Me: "You did?"

Kiddo: "Yes. You were trying to get it but I got it first and I ate it. It was good."

Me: "What kind of cookie was it?"

Kiddo: "I don't know."



... and I'll give the last word to kiddette, 21st-century feminist:


Me: "What did you do at school today?"

Kiddette: "I made a rocket ship!"

Me: "You did?"

Kiddette: "Yes! ... And I'm pretty!"

No comments:

Post a Comment